Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Picture Time

As I promised here are the pictures from the last month.

Robert at the falls.


Robert and Daddy walking up to the bridge.


Robert at the zoo. Laying down behind him is the "big cat" as Robert calls it.


More at the zoo.


Robert petting the goats at the zoo.


I saw all these at the British Field Meet on Saturday. These are the five cars (in order) that I want.

This is the Austin Healey


The MG

The Jaguar E type


The Mini


And I can't remember what this one is but I thought it was cool looking


5 comments:

Nakiesha said...

It looks and sounds like you all are having fun in the new area! It is so fun to see your updates!

Lacey said...

hello friend! How's life in the West? It's so weird not having Robert here at the playground when we go out in the afternoons... I miss watching him swing on that bar at the bottom of the stairs. hahaha! I love the pictures! Keep us updated on how your family is, we sure miss you here!

Laura said...

I think that last car is a Morris Minor... what can I say? I'm British. :)

Looks like you guys are all having fun.

-Laura Adams

Megan Marie said...

we went private with our blog. Email me at Stu05007@byui.edu (so I can get your email address) if you'd like an invite. Thanks!

Linzi said...

We also went private with our blog so email me at sldells2@gmail.com if you want an invite to our blog too. Thanks!