Thursday, October 23, 2008

This and That

So no pictures today but I finished his costume and he loves it.He wore it to an activity at the church just because he wont take it off and I guess people have been talking about it. My visiting teachers came the other day and asked about it. I kept thinking its just a white jacket.

Bryce is doing great. He loves his job and the fact that he gets to spend more time with Robert. He didn't enjoy the maybe an hour each day when we lived in Idaho.

We went to see the BYU Ballroom Dancers last week and they were wonderful. Robert loved it. I wish I could have taken a picture of his face. It was so cute. He once again has put dancing above all else and has me dance with him on a daily basis for at least and hour most of the time more.

We are all excited my brother in laws wedding is coming up and it will be the only time this year that I get to see my sisters in law. That and we are just really happy for Patrick. He is an awesome guy that just needed to find the right girl. We love you Judy you helped him to be who we all know he is.

My mom is doing a lot better. She is able to be up and moving around a lot more now. A couple weeks ago she went to church and was able to stay for all three meetings for the first time this year. We all say it is because she has a wonderful son out on a mission and so she is being blessed for sending him.

I think that is about it for this week. I will post pictures from Halloween next weekend.

No comments: