Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happiness

Ok I know it has been over a month and I am sorry. There just wasn't anything to write until now. I have the most amazing husband in the word. I just wanted to let you all know that. He is everything I need him to be and then some. This last week I was really upset on Monday and when he got home I just started to cry and he hugged me calmed me down and then went to do the grocery shopping. I had another melt down while he was gone and the water works started again but I was done by the time he got home. He brought in the groceries and I started to put them away while he finished bringing them in. He told me that he bought a movie for Robert and a movie for himself. I asked what ones and he told me and I asked where my treat was joking around with him and he said he didn't know what I would want so he didn't get one. I told him that I just might have to send him to get me one and I was getting upset again and he just gave me his little half smile that told me he was up to something and then said I would be eating my words by the time I was done putting the groceries away. I had no idea what he was talking about. Why would groceries calm me down and make me happy that he didn't think to try and get me something. I finished with the bags he had set on the table and moved to the box of stuff from the other store and there on top were the most beautiful yellow tulips I have ever seen. I didn't say anything but finished putting the groceries away. He looked at me and said what are they not nice enough. I looked at him and had tears in my eyes and said no they are wonderful but I didn't understand why he got them. (He doesn't like to buy flowers.) He told me that when he got home and saw how upset I was he needed to do something and when he saw them he knew they would cheer me up. By now I was crying again because my husband out of the blue bought me flowers just to brighten my day. So like I said he is the best husband in the world.
These are my happy yellow tulips. How can you look at them and not smile. They are great. So, mom and dad Cameron I just want to say thank you for raising such a wonderful son and for letting me marry him and take care of him. He is the best man ever.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Hiya Friend! I've been away for a while, but I love your tulips! What a fun gift for no reason! How are things where you are..... where are you for that fact? We miss you guys here at the park, it's just not the same without Robert.