Sunday, August 2, 2009

Chicago


Wow. It has taken me a long time to get these pictures up on here. Things have been crazy though. We are getting ready to move and so with packing it has been nuts. Our trip though was a lot of fun. It was great to see our family and as soon as I have Robert's pictures that he took on the computer I will add them to the blog. He has some great pictures of my family and the ones on my camera are from the zoo and things like that.


Like I said we went to the zoo while we were there and while Robert enjoyed the elephants and gorillas and everything his favorite were the dinosaurs. So there are lots of pictures of them.

Robert said that these were the Robert and Daddy dinosaurs.



He then said that this was the mommy dinosaur. I guess that means I am scarier than daddy. I don't know if that is good or bad.


We stopped in Wall Drug on our way home and took some pictures there as well.
I thought it would be funny to take this picture. Then with where Robert put his hand it made it even funnier.



Robert on the Jackolope. He was scared to get on this at first but after he saw other kids sit on it he thought it would be ok.



Robert and I by the stuffed bear. This is the only picture on my camera from our vacation so there you go proof that I was there!

No comments: