Thursday, May 8, 2008


Hey All. Not to much going on this week. Bryce's mom came Sunday and had to leave on Tuesday morning. We had lots of fun with her while she was here though. Bryce is in school for the last semester still. That part will stay the same until the middle of July. I found out this week that I am one of like eight women in my ward not pregnant. I swear there must be something in the water here.
Bryce and I have been looking at apartments in Washington. We have decided that we are going to rent for about a year so that we have time to find a house in the right neighborhood for our family. From looking at things online and Bryce's trip out there we are thinking that we want to settle in Poulsbo but we will see when we get out there.
Robert now has a favorite singer to listen to. He is one of the biggest Elvis fans. It is so cute. When I ask what he wants to listen to he brings me his Elvis CD. I turn it on and he pulls me up to dance with him. I love that kid.
As for me. I have been writing and now have decided to play around with art again. I am going to paint a picture of Robert and I (I'm using the one on this post). I already did one of Robert and Bryce and of the three of us. This is the last to the set then I will be done with them until we get pregnant and have another kid. Then I will have another four pictures to do. At least I have something to do to de-stress from going through things now. Until next week take care.

No comments: