Friday, May 30, 2008

What to do

Patrick was here over the weekend and we had a lot of fun. Robert was sad when he left on Monday. He brought his girlfriend up with him. She is one of the nicest girls I have ever met. I love her already. Ok so I am taking a break from writing right now. I finished my first story ( it is just a continuation of a series I am reading. The next one comes out in August and I needed something to get my mind off of things so I wrote my own fourth book while I am waiting) and now I have a ton of free time. I don't feel very creative right now and it is driving me crazy. I need help. Robert is going nuts because it has been raining a lot lately and I would let him play in the rain but there has been thunder and lightning. He is bored with the puzzles and I don't know what else to do that we don't. Other than that there isn't a lot going on. We are looking at apartments still. Bryce is working on his paperwork for his job that he starts on our anniversary. I am starting to try and come up with ideas for Roberts birthday. It is hard because we want to get things for him that he can play with in and out of the car.
The one thing I am working on at the moment and need to really get going on is the stuff for my sisters wedding. I am taking care of all the flowers and centerpieces. It is kinda hard to do being as I wont be at the reception to set it up so I have to get the stuff put one together take a picture and get it to her in July so that she has it all and can get it put together for her reception in August.
Well thats all from us for now. Until next week have fun!!

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

yay! a new blog buddy! woo woo!

Lacey said...

Me too! Me too! I had an idea for an ABC's thing if you want it. It'd be so fun!

Keri_B said...

Amber, I am so happy you found me!!! That's great you are coming to Washington...you just love living by us, huh! Great to hear from you!