Monday, August 18, 2008

Still out and about

Our apartment is still not ready and so I am enjoying more time with Bryce's grandparents. Bryce on the other hand started work today and so I wont see him and it is our anniversary. Oh well there will be another one next year. Robert is missing all of his friends and asks for them all daily. His best friend right now is a dog by the name of Muffin. Then to top things off I might have to fly to Utah next week. My grandfather is stopping dialysis and the doctor's say he has a week maybe a week and a half if he does. So I may end up at a funeral on my birthday and not out here at the All British Field Meet like I want to be.

But things we have done since we got here. Lets see, we went to the zoo and to see the waterfall and to Bryce's old houses in Longview. Um as soon as I can I will post pictures of our little trips. We have had a lot of fun. And we miss all of our friends very much and hope all is well with you. Until next I write...
Amber

6 comments:

Nikki said...

The joys of beginning life again....Hope all goes well with everyone there and in UT. Happy Anniversary and B-Day!!!

Nakiesha said...

Amber it is good to finally see a post from you. I am glad to hear Robert found a friend. Like the saying 'mans best friend'. I hope thing will go well with your Grandpa. Happy Birthday next week.

Lacey said...

I'm glad you guys made it safe! We sure do miss you here too, but you'll have to post those pictures from your trips, I'm excited to see them!

Jessica Jackson said...

Good to see you posting. Sorry that things are hectic. Ce la vie!
If you need to talk, give me a call. Have a good rainy day!

Kat & Paul said...

Amber-we miss you too! Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Happy Birthday!

Samantha and Dustin said...

Happy birthday Amber! hope you have a great day today! You deserve it!