Saturday, July 26, 2008

Graduation weekend

Graduation weekend was so much fun. Bryce's mom and dad came out from Chicago to see their wonderful son graduate. We also took a trip to the air museum the Idaho history museum craters of the moon and the old nuclear power station. Now the serious work has begun and we are packing like mad men so that we are ready to move on Friday August 1st. Now for the pictures because they are my favorite part!
Robert wants to be just like Daddy so when he saw daddy's cap he had to put it on.
Robert and Grandpa at the airplane Museum

Yeah daddy did it. we are so proud of you Bryce!!!
Bryce and his parents at graduationAll of us together. Thanks Shaun for taking this for us!All of the graduating mechanical engineers (well those at graduation)

Bryce and his Buddy Matt. We will miss you Matt!
The graduation Picture that everyone takes
Robert and Grandma at the Idaho Museum in Pocatello
I'm going to impress grandpa and figure out how to work this
Brittany I saw this sign and thought of you. Thanks for the Dilbert video it made this sign even funnier. My mother in law and I were joking around that it was from this that the term the knack came to be.

The view from the top of one of the volcano mounds in the craters of the moon national park

So this was the weekend that took us until Wednesday to fully recover from and now we are going into full packing mode. I probably wont post again until we are set up in our new home in the wonderful state of Washington. I want to tell all of my friends how much I love you. You are the best friends a girl could have. To my family you mean the world to me and I can't wait until I see you guys again. I know it wont be for a while but I still look forward to it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Bryce and Amber,

Hey we added you to our blog so we can stay in touch. Ours is mattandmichelle5.blogspot.com. Good luck with the move!

Matt and Michelle

Laurie Huish said...

Congrats on graduating and good luck on moving!

Lacey said...

Amber! how the heck was your moving? I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye before you left, but hopefully you're doing great! Keep me posted! LOL