Sunday, February 7, 2010

SO Sorry!!!!



OK I know I haven't put anything on here since November but I have been really busy. Since Christmas we have spent a total of 2 weekends at home. We have been down in OR a lot.

Robert is doing really well. He is getting tall. Bryce has taught him his right from left and he seems to be remembering it. We are working on learning to recognize and write letters. We are starting with the letters in his name. It has been a lot of fun. He loves to learn new things and do workbook pages. He calls it his school. He has made a bunch of new friends and enjoys playing with the little girl that I watch three times a week. He still loves to pretend that he is superman and does not like to take off the jammies (They are his super hero ones) that his Nana gave him for Christmas.

Bryce has been doing the same thing he has been for the last year and a half almost. He still likes his job and is really enjoying it right now. He is working at the trouble desk and has to run and fix the instructions if something is wrong on them. He will be doing this until August. He also has started running 3 times a week and has told me that eventually he wants to be able to run a half marathon. I think it is a great goal.

As for me I am still loving Young Women's. I have been asked to go on trek this year with the youth. I have started to get into shape for it so that I don't die pulling a handcart in eastern Washington for 4 days. I am watching a little girl 3 days a week like I mentioned. With all of those things and my normal housewife work and being a mommy I stay really busy. Robert is so much fun to be around though. He says so many funny things and has such a wonderful imagination that it is a joy to watch him play , learn and grow every day. I often think to myself that he is better entertainment than any tv show, music, or game ever could be.

Ok the pictures on here: The first one was Robert at Christmas and the second was from one day last month when Robert decided that all he wanted to wear was his monkey apron. We called him the naked chef and I got some cute pictures of him. They are total blackmail or embarrass the heck out of him when he gets married type pictures!!

I will try to be better about updating this year. I cant promise that it will be every week but I will try for that. So until I write again. Have fun and get out and do something!!!

No comments: