Sunday, May 9, 2010

Robert

So Robert has been really cute the last couple of months. He has started using a phrase that I don't know where he got it but he says "You make my heart so happy". I love it and have started using it myself on occasion. He does though he makes my heart so happy it feels like it will burst for joy. He loves to play with his dad and all his little friends. His friend Jack is his best guy friend and Robert has told me that he is his new brother. I guess that since I haven't given him a sibling to play with he is taking matter's into his own hands and adopting his friends. He is still very into Super Heroes. His favorite right now is Iron Man but I think it is because of the movie coming out.

Robert is also a very caring boy. He knows that his Nana is sick and so he calls her as often as he can and will laugh into the phone when she answers just so that she will laugh. She told him once that his laugh makes her feel better and so now he thinks it is his responsibility to make her better. He also is sweet most of the time to his friends and hugs them when they are upset and try's to make them laugh. I guess he is liked by all the kids in his class and is quite the little entertainer in his class at church.

We really aren't up to much just playing at the park and doing our church stuff. I'm still in Young Women's and Bryce is in the Elder's Quarm presidency. Robert will be 4 next month and we are trying to figure out what kind of party he wants. It goes from sports to bugs to some kind of superhero to Tinkerbell and the Lost treasure/ Peter Pan. As soon as he decides then I can get to work on that. I have started to sell creative memories so that I have play money but it is a good product and easy to work with.

The last thing I want to say is Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful women in my life. Thank you for everything that you have given and taught to me in my life.

No comments: