Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Life it is never as fun as the game

So all I can say is life goes on. This last week or so has been very long. My cousin was in an accident around the time of Robert's birthday. HE was flown to Children's Memorial in Salt Lake city and is still there. On the 26th he woke up from the coma he was in but still does not have control over all of his body. He is having a hard time with that but can not voice it being as he still has not been able to speak since everything happened. We love him very much and pray for him every day. That was the bad/ sad/ hard to handle news. Then there is the stressful stuff like the fact we are moving in about a month and I have not started to pack. Yeah panic mode kinda set in when I realized that. Then there is the Taylor family reunion this weekend so that takes more time away from other things I should be doing. Bryce will be coming home from it by himself being as my sister decided to get married on my husband's birthday. Now I wont see him until dinner on his birthday. I am so going to have to make it up to him some how. Oh and funny thing we are leaving for the reunion tomorrow and I have as of yet to pack everything. I finally got my list for the trip made yesterday. So I will probably not get sleep just so that we are ready to go. I did however finish all of my little projects that I had to get done for this blessed event. I am happy to be going. I am just stressed because of everything I still have to get done so that we are ready to go. That and Bryce graduates in two and a half weeks and I just yesterday got the announcements for it finished so that I could send them out. If it gets to people late I am at a point that I can't so anything about it so I may as well not worry about it. Well until after the reunion have fun and stay cool.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

YAY For you getting things done. You should have called if you needed help! Hope your sister's wedding was great!

Greg and Michelle said...

Isn't life great! I hope that you get everything done!

Kat & Paul said...

Amber, just remember that we love you and somehow or another it will get done. we're here to help!

Megan Marie said...

I forget when you guys are leaving. Hopefully not before the 29th, because that's when I get back in town. If I don't get to see you before you go, good luck with the move and stay out of trouble! Thank goodness for blogs to keep in touch! You're only a mouse-click away!

Lacey said...

Let me know if you need help with anything. I saw you for a split second outside yesterday and you sure looked cute! Hope all's great!