Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Party

After the morning of frosting and a now sore back from said frosting it was time to party. The kids had fun playing in the water and the adults got a chance to talk and eat cake. It was over all a great party. I know I had fun and so did Robert. Bryce even said we did a good job and that is saying something being as to him his mom is the queen of birthdays. He has always said that his mom made his birthday's a special day just for him. That is what Linzi and I tried to do for our kids. I think it worked. They loved it and had fun playing with their friends!


A picture of my birthday boy in the special hat that Linzi got for him. She got one that looked like and elephant for Rylee!!!


Rylee opening presents on her mom's (Linzi) lap.


Robert loved the bubble machine he got along with the 2 monkeys the bubbles the ball and glove and the Buzz Lightyear bubble machine. Thanks everyone!!!!


Let them eat cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After presents and cake was done. The parents had a chance to sit and enjoy each other's company while the kids played in the water a little ways away.

I hope that everyone had fun. I know we did. Thank you to everyone who came you made it even more special by being there. Laters!!!!

1 comment:

Samantha and Dustin said...

Hey Amber! Thanks for inviting us to the party! The cake was great! I really liked the bananas in the middle- it was really refreshing! I can't wait to see the little Elvis outfit on Robert!