Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Birthday parties, haircuts, and wedding stuff

Well it has been another week and this one was slightly more exciting than last week. Robert went to a birthday party on Saturday and had a blast. His party is in the planning phase. We are celebrating it with one of his friends who's birthday is on the 25th. We are going with a jungle theme being as they both love monkeys. I am making the cake she is doing custom invites it is going to be fun.





I finally got tired of Robert's hair looking crazy all the time and cut it. He has needed it for a while. It is a total summer cut but thats fine with me.


















I finally have all the flowers for my sister's wedding done. It feels so good to have them out of the way. With all the stress gone the creative juices are coming back. I am so happy!!!








On other news. I have convinced Bryce to get pictures of the family in BYU-Idaho shirts to put in his graduation announcements. I can't wait to get them done.
I will try and get another post up before Sunday. I just have to figure out exactly how to word what I want to say. Laters!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love the new haircut! Nice and cool.... too bad girls look funny that short otherwise I'd be doing it too! hahaha! We need to get people together to go to the splash park this week since it's going to be so nice!g