Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert!!!!! Today you turned 2!!!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Robert! Happy Birthday to you! I can't believe it. My little man turned 2 years old today. He is such a big boy. I love him so much. He is the greatest kid in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better son. He always seems to know what to do to help me through the day. Oh and man was he spoiled this year. He didn't get anything but toys and movies!


Here is Robert's birthday picture. He is such a cute two year old!

Opening his little people parking garage!


Yeah a new Disney movie to watch over and over and over again! Toy Story!!!


Robert opening another gift. I think this one was his play fish bowl with stuffed fish! Those are the best pets. They are easy to take care of!!

Robert opening his bubble machine!


Robert opening his gift from daddy! He got a basketball hoop that is now on the back of the computer chair so that Robert can dunk the ball!


We did his birthday dinner on Thursday because we had a ward BBQ tonight. But as you can see Robert loves spaghetti. He would eat it every night if we let him.

Today was a really fun day. I still can't believe I am the mother of a two year old. It seems like yesterday they were putting him in my arms for the first time saying congrats your a mom. I look forward to the next year with my big boy and all the challenges we are going to face together. Potty training is coming soon but we have to move first!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

What a cutie! Sure looks like you guys had a blast out at their birthday party the other day.... wish we could have been there. I saw pictures of the cakes and they looked amazing! You did great!